Irmandade Metálica
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Oderus Urungus (vocalista de GWAR) faleceu

3 participantes

Ir para baixo

Oderus Urungus (vocalista de GWAR) faleceu Empty Oderus Urungus (vocalista de GWAR) faleceu

Mensagem por Santyago 24/3/2014, 18:07

Não sabendo o local indicado, fica aqui a notícia para quem é fã ou apreciador da banda

**UPDATE**: GWAR's manager, Jack Flanagan, has released the following statement:

"It is with a saddened heart that I confirm my dear friend Dave Brockie, artist, musician, and lead singer of GWAR, passed away at approximately 6:50 p.m. EST Sunday, March 23, 2014. His body was found Sunday by his bandmate at his home in Richmond, Virginia. Richmond authorities have confirmed his death and next of kin has been notified. A full autopsy will be performed. He was 50 years old, born August 30, 1963.

"My main focus right now is to look after my bandmates and his family.

"More information regarding his death shall be released as the details are confirmed."

The original article follows below.

Dave Brockie, better known as Oderus Urungus, the founder and lead singer of renowned Richmond, Virginia metal band GWAR, has died. Roommates reportedly found Brockie's body at his home Sunday evening (March 23). "I wish it was a joke," former GWAR bassist Chris Bopst, a music writer for Style Weekly, told the site. "Everyone is in shock." Brockie was 50 years old. Richmond Police also confirmed Brockie's death.

"At approximately 6:53 p.m. on Sunday, Richmond Police were called to a residence in the 4800 block of West Seminary Avenue for a report of a deceased individual," a Richmond Police spokeswoman said in a statement. "When officers arrived, they found David M. Brockie, 50, deceased inside the home. Detectives do not suspect foul play at this time and the Medical Examiner's Office will determine cause of death."
Santyago
Santyago

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Oderus Urungus (vocalista de GWAR) faleceu Empty Re: Oderus Urungus (vocalista de GWAR) faleceu

Mensagem por Garras 27/3/2014, 00:11

R.I.P.
Garras
Garras

https://www.facebook.com/SergioGarraio

Oderus Urungus (vocalista de GWAR) faleceu Empty Re: Oderus Urungus (vocalista de GWAR) faleceu

Mensagem por Agent 27/3/2014, 02:00

GWAR, só conheço mesmo a parte visual. Nunca me dei ao trabalho de explorar esta banda.

RIP
Agent
Agent

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Ir para o topo